Dark Salmon #043 – A sophisticated steely blue cool-toned purple
Following a professional 3 step gel system: DC Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers need to air dry.
1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
2. Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
3. Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp
4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.
Bis-HEMA Poly (1,4-Butanediol)-22/IPDI Copolymer, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl Methacrylate, PPG-5 Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate